Official website of Cabot Hotels in Puerto Pollença
1. Quality Policy
At Cabot Hotels we are committed to delivering quality. We are dedicated to establishing an open channel for dialogue with our clients and suppliers, improving our work systems and have as our main priority to attain complete customer satisfaction.
In order to achieve this, we have set ourselves the following guidelines:
1) Treat the needs and expectations of our customers as if they were our own.
2) To meet all safety and hygiene guidelines within our services.
3) Maintain daily communication with our customers, employees and suppliers to determine opportunities for continuous improvement in our work processes.
4) To achieve and maintain an adequate level of preparedness for our personnel through a continuous training plan.
2. Environmental Promise
We are committed to sustainability, we are working to implement a system that guarantees an adequate management of resources and protection of the environment, and that responds to the demands of our society. That is why, we are devoted to complying with and enforcing the following principles:
- Implement environmental criteria in the development of our activities promoting environmental awareness to our staff, suppliers and guests.
- To continuously improve and use this method as a system to be increasingly efficient in the consumption of energy resources.
- Preventing the creation of waste through reducing, reusing and recycling it.
Book the transfer from the airport to the hotelBook transfer
Rent a car and manage your timeRent a car
Rent the best and enjoy the islandRent a bike